A sari is an integral part of the wardrobe an Indian women and every woman looks for good saree blouse designs to go along with her sari. It is probably the only unstitched piece of fabric in the world which can be worn in so many different ways. A sari is 6 yards long and covers whole body with its drape but it still makes a woman look so gorgeous and feminine.
A blouse and a petticoat are an integral part of the process of draping a sari perfectly and some people go as far to say that the cut, design and look of a blouse can make or break a sari. Therefore, it is very important that you wear a great blouse along with your gorgeous sari. So here are 7 most popular saree blouse designs ever:
• Chinese collar: if you want a formal look to go with your sari, blouse with Chinese collars are probably your best bet. Not only they lend a professional appeal to the look, but they also look good on everyone, no matter what your age or body shape.
• Knot tied at front: this is one sexy blouse. To imagine this look, you would have to go back to the days when Dimple wore them in the hit Bollywood movie Bobbie and made these simple knots sexy and feminine. Again, this blouse suits women of every body shape. Just keep in mind the occasion you will be wearing them for. Wear these saree blouse designs to the occasions where you want to feel and look feminine and Diva.
• Strings at back: this is yet another classic blouse design. When in doubt, you can always count on this blouse design to lend a feminine appeal to your look. In this design, back is mostly left bare, except the string joining the shoulder straps or the strings crisscrossing. It all depends on how you want it.
• A backless with three quarter sleeves: this blouse design is a good choice when you want to look classy with just a hint of sexiness. This blouse looks elegant and very conservative in from because of its three quarter sleeves and the backless back of the blouse adds that much required womanly charm to the whole look.
• Cholis with various cuts: this is one of the most popular cuts available. Favored by many celebrities of the cinema world, this blouse style was copied by many women all over the nation. These types of blouse were originally worn by Rajasthan women. But because of it charm, interesting cuts and eye catching color and embroidery work, these cholis were a hit among masses. You can wear these cholis to occasions like festival celebrations etc.
• Sweetheart neckline: this neckline is not only popular in sari blouses, but also in various tops and evening dresses. Because of its adorable cut and design which add a feminine charm to every outfit, no wonder it is universally popular neckline. If you are looking for something sober, sweet and feminine, this is the blouse design to go for.
• Blouses with transparent full sleeves: these blouses are all the rage nowadays because of its old world charm. The nearly transparent sleeves made of net, lace or sheer fabric, both hide and reveals at the same time. This adds the hint of mischief in the all elegant look of the sari. No wonder it is one of the most favored saree blouse designs these days.